TECH-EDU 2018 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite 5-6 authors in a special podium session as part of the conference program. They intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals, namely: provide a space for debate on new tendencies and software projects for populations with special needs; contribute to the creation of synergies among public and private entities, namely Industry and Universities; to share experiences and best practices.
TECH-EDU 2018 special tracks
New technologies and teaching approaches to promote the strategies of Self and Co-Regulation learning (New-TECH to SCRL)
Daniela Cristina Carneiro Pedrosa – Research Centre “Didactics and Technology in Education of Trainers”, Aveiro, Portugal
José Paulo Cravino – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Vila Real, Portugal
Leonel Caseiro Morgado – Universidade Aberta, Coimbra, Portugal
Giuliana Dettori – Institute for Educational Technology, Italy’s National Research Council (ITD-CNR) Genoa, Italy
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Leonel.Morgado@uab.pt, firstname.lastname@example.org
eLearning 2.0: Trends, challenges and innovative perspectives
Athanassios Jimoyiannis – Department of Social and Educational Policy, University of Peloponnese, Greece
Gavin Baxter – School of Engineering and Computing, University of the West of Scotland, Scotland
Contacts: email@example.com, Gavin.Baxter@uws.ac.uk
Digital tools in S&T learning
J. Bernardino Lopes – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Cecília Costa – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Exploratory potentialities of Emerging Technologies in Education
Sofia Balula Dias – Faculdade de Motricidade Humana, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
Sofia Hadjileontiadou – Department of Primary education, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
Leontios Hadjileontiadis – Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Building critical thinking in higher education: meeting the challenge
Caroline Dominguez – Departamento de Engenharia, University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, Portugal
Rita Payan – Departamento de Zootecnia, University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, Portugal
Catherine Dimitriadou – Department of Primary Education, University of Western Macedonia, Greece
Daniela Dumitru – Department of Teacher Education, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Improving quality in the adoption of new learning technologies and methodologies
Paulo Martins – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Ana Margarida Maia – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Jorge Borges – Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Paper revision and selection
- The special track organizer is responsible for having each paper reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- The special track organizer will make the final selection of papers for the session
- The special track organizer must email all accepted authors information to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the general notification deadline. TECH-EDU 2018 organization committee will then send official invitation letters and registration information to the authors.
- All authors accepted for the special track are required to register and provide full payment by the conference registration deadline.
- All final papers must be received by the conference final submission deadline and must adhere to the TECH-EDU 2018 final paper formatting requirements outlined at the conference web site at http://www.tech-edu.ws/2018.
- The special track organizer will act as chairman of the special track at the conference.
- The special track organizer’s paper can be reviewed by TECH-EDU 2018 scientific committee upon request.
If you have any further questions regarding the special tracks, please contact TECH-EDU 2018 organizing committee via e-mail at email@example.com, with the subject “Special track information request”.